From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cnn.com flash videos crash firefox
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 01:48:09
1 >>>>>>>>> Oh I get it, the computer doesn't want me to see the Obama video. Yes
2 >>>>>>>>> that's funny.
3 >
4 > Seriously folks. This conversation is WAY off topic. Could those
5 > interested in this topic please find another venue - even a PRIVATE
6 > conversation - before this errupts into some sort of flame fest. I'm
7 > certianly not subscribed to this list for this sort of info.
8 >
9 > I have my opinions on the current (non-original) subject but I'll keep
10 > them to myself.
11 >
12 > With best regards,
13 > Mark
14
15 Thanks for tolerating us this long, and I think it's a testament to
16 our distro that not a single flame erupted over such a flamable topic.
17
18 - Grant