From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone switched to eudev yet?
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:45:50
1 On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:02:54 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > Again, I don't really care about the pain - in a sick sense I sort of
4 > like it (more if it wore high heels...) - but I'm gonna learn this
5 > initramfs stuff and make it work because I suspect it's at least a
6 > good thing to know.
7
8 I said the files worked for me, I never said they worked first time :)
9
10 Like you, I tried it more as a learning exercise when the whole udev/init
11 thingy first came up.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 WinErr 018: Unrecoverable error - System has been destroyed. Buy a new
18 one. Old Windows licence is not valid anymore.