From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What's the dmix equivalent these days?
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:59:57
1 Alan McKinnon ha scritto:
2 > On Sunday 25 February 2007, Mick wrote:
3 >> Hi All,
4 >>
5 >> It seems that when Amarok is playing, all system sounds are put on
6 >> hold. Once I close Amarok then all system (KDE) notifications
7 >> suddenly sound at once!
8 >>
9 >> How do I figure out what's wrong and how should I fix it?
10 >
11 > One word:
12 >
13 > arts
14 >
15 > It's an abomination that should not be suffered to live. Disable it,
16 > switch it off, consign it to hell for all eternity.
17
18 You can also compile all of kde switching off the "alsa" use flag.
19
20 m.
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list