From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerging gnome - blocked package
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 13:48:45
1 2008/11/4 Jorge Peixoto de Morais Neto <please.no.spam.here@×××××.com>:
2 >
3 > Maybe you don't have to install gail at all? What depends on gail? I
4 > heard that recent versions of gtk+ integrate gail functionality. So
5 > for each package that depends on gail, you could see if a more recent
6 > version of that package does not have the gail dependency.
7
8 Hmmm... good idea. I will try it!
9 On other hand. I like stable system. If I can I avoid the ~x86
10 packages, but sometimes I have to... :(
11
12 Thank you for yours suggestion.
15 - -
16 -- Csanyi Andras -- http://sayusi.hu -- Sayusi Ando
17 -- "Bízzál Istenben és tartsd szárazon a puskaport!".-- Cromwell