From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE? Get me out of here!
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 00:56:43
1 On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 01:16:44 +0200, Alex Schuster wrote:
2
3 > I did not want to use Chromium, but I tried it, and I must admit, it's
4 > fast, and it uses much less memory than konqueror. And it even has web
5 > shortcuts, which are a must-have for me now. What I'm missing most now
6 > is mouse gestures.
7
8 I don't use them myself but there are extensions to implement gestures.
9 I don't know how well they work.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Q. How many radical feminists does it take to change a light bulb?
16 A. Two - one to change the bulb and one to write a book about the passive
17 role of the socket.