From: Ian <omega21@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Electricsheep (General Question)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:05:43
1 I left it running on the command prompt.
2 It seemed to be downloading, as I was monitoring internet
3 activity through gkrellm2. It finished, and displayed this:
4
5 # electricsheep
6 X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
7 Major opcode of failed request: 139 (XVideo)
8 Minor opcode of failed request: 19 ()
9 Serial number of failed request: 269
10 Current serial number in output stream: 269
11 Terminated
12 #
13
14 Any ideas?