From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [ANNOUNCE] I like systemd now :)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 18:02:16
1 On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:36 AM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 [huge snip]
3 > But all of this is a side issue anyway. The main thrust of my post was
4 > that some software and developers have a tendency to get tempers riled
5 > up around here (remember /usr, separate volumes and initrd?) and with a
6 > volatile audience, well they are volatile. So Bruce shouldn't consider
7 > a thread like this one to be representative of very much at all
8
9 I can agree with that.
10
11 Regards.