From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CD/DVD burning tools?
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:58:45
1 Daniel Iliev <daniel.iliev@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 23:47:31 +0200
4 > Joerg.Schilling@××××××××××××××××.de (Joerg Schilling) wrote:
7 > > You should carefully check the history to understand that most of the
8 > > changes are speudo changes (like adding a space and later removing it
9 > > again).
13 > I beg to differ. I don't have any reason to do anything at all. It is
14 > you who has to convince me that you are right. I did not ever send you
15 > mail asking or telling you anything. It is you who sends unwanted mails
16 > to advertise against cdrkit in favour of cdrtools to every thread about
17 > optical media in the list. That is called spam.
18
19 If you are not interested in reality but only in what people pretend to do,
20 then a further discussion with you does not seem to be useful.
21
22 Jörg
25 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
26 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)