From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Something like Webresearch for linux
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:42:12
1 On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:58:37 -0600, Harry Putnam wrote:
2
3 > I wondered if anyone here knows of a linux tool that is similar to
4 > webresearch:
5 > http://www.macropool.de/en/products/webresearch/index.html
6 >
7 > Its one of those clip and save from the internet (or whole pages) kind
8 > of things that allows you to make a hierarchy of folders and has some
9 > useful search capability (amongst the clipings I mean).
10
11 This sounds a little like kde-misc/basket.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Secret hacker rule #11: hackers read manuals.