From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: /usr almost full
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 04:07:15
1 "Allan Spagnol Comar" <allan.comar@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > Hello every one, it´s beeing a long time since my last post.
4 >
5 > I am having a little problem with my /usr partition, I had a /usr
6 > partition of 3.0GB in a production server that is almost full ( 500MB
7 > remaining ) the portage distfiles is located on other disk (
8 > /home/portage ) and I do not know what I can remove to save some disk,
9 > can someone help ?
10
11 mv /usr/share /usr/lib and /usr/local (if you have much on it) to
12 different partitions and symlink to /usr
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list