From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Plone
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 23:04:33
1 Am 17.06.2011 23:16, schrieb john:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I have installed Plone but unfortunately it will not run. I believe
5 > this is down to PIL not being installed as shown when starting Zope
6 > in foreground.
7 >
8 > I have emerged dev-python/imaging but Zope still cannot see PIL. I think
9 > the issue is because Plone/Zope depends on python 2.4.
10 >
11 > Any recommendations on a fix???
14 You might have to run python-updater in order to install all
15 python-packages for this version. I'm not sure if python-updater does
16 this correctly if you don't have python-2.4 enabled via `eselect
17 python`. You might want to try this as well.
18
19 Hope this helps,
20 Florian Philipp