From: Moshe Kaminsky <kaminsky@××××××××××××.il>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: dev-perl/Data-Dumper ebuild
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:32:36
1 Hi,
2
3 * Yoandy Rodriguez Martinez <yrodriguezma@×××××××××××××××.cu> [20/10/05 01:49]:
4 > Hello there, I'm emerging taskjuggler and emerge complains about
5 > dev-perl/Data-Dumper, a quick look at dev-perl told me that there were
6 > no such package but google says it existed once. Any hint about how to
7 > solve this?
8
9 The Data::Dumper module is part of the core perl installation. You can
10 verify it is installed with
11
12 perl -MData::Dumper -e 1
13
14 If this runs without errors, the module is installed. What is the error,
15 exactly? I didn't notice that the ebuild itself mentions Data-Dumper.
16
17 Moshe