From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is gentoo-wiki.com down?
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 07:54:43
1 Xavier Parizet <xav@×××××××××.com> [09-07-26 09:36]:
2 > Xianwen Chen a écrit :
3 > > Hello all,
4 > >
5 > > I've been unable to access gentoo-wiki.com for days. Does anyone know
6 > > what the problem is?
7 >
8 > The same from here, i had access to the localized sites until yesterday
9 > ([1],[2]), but theses seems to be down too this morning...
10 >
11 > > Sincerely,
12 > >
13 > > Wen
16 > [1] http://en.gentoo-wiki.com
17 > [2] http://fr.gentoo-wiki.com
18 >
19 > --
20 > Xavier Parizet
21 > YaGB : http://gentooist.com
22 > GPG : DC81 6FEE 6EBE FCE4
23 > 1C18 202F E575 4A5D 036D 1408
27 Same here for de.gentoo-wiki.com. I recognized it yesterday...
28
29 Keep hacking!
30 mcc
35 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
36 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
37 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
38 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.