From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:06:27
1 On Jan 8, 2008 6:54 AM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Sunday 06 January 2008, Mick wrote:
3 > > > It's now 48 hours and my old address hasn't been unsubscribed yet.
4 > > > Anyone have an address for a list admin to investigate this
5 > > > further?
6 > >
7 > > I don't I'm afraid . . . but you may want to sent a message to:
8 > >
9 > > listname+help@g.o (substitute listname for user, or whichever
10 > > ML you want to unsubscribe from)
11 > >
12 > > to see if there is a ML admin email address in the help message that
13 > > will be sent to you.
14 > >
15 > > Another thing to try would be to unsubscribe completely from all your
16 > > email addresses for a couple of days and see if that stops it.
17 >
18 > I'm still battling with this, still getting dupe postings. It's like the
19 > list software is ignoring my mails.
20 >
21 > Can anyone help? Anyone?
24 You should receive an answer right after you send an empty mail to
25 "gentoo-user+unsubscribe@g.o".
26
27 If you don't, check if the your address is the same you used when
28 subscribing. Maybe some forwarding?!
29
30 I just unsubscribed from 3 lists (gentoo-a64, gentoo-performance and
31 gentoo-web-user) like this, and it never took more than 5 seconds to
32 get the answer back.
35 Daniel da Veiga
36
37 Filosofia de TI: Programadores de verdade consideram o conceito "o que
38 você vê é o que você tem" tão ruim em editores de texto quanto em
39 mulheres. Não, o programador de verdade quer um editor de texto do
40 estilo "você pediu, você levou" - complicado, indecifrável, poderoso,
41 impiedoso, perigoso.