From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Eeek: Apache2 lost it's CGI ability
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:22:33
1 Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman <at> gmail.com> writes:
2
3 > But this much I know:
4 > The permissions on the failing (python) script are the same. So are
5 > the owner and group.
6 > The python script runs fine from the command-line, even as an "other" user.
9 Hello Kevin,
10
11 2 things. Have your run 'python-updater' since your last update
12 of python and such? Or you just may need to rebuild some
13 of the modules you use with apache? (revdep-rebuild -p).
16 A while back, much change with the Apache config files. Even now
17 some of them, related to php, python and such get modified even
18 with minor revision updates of Apache and related packages.
19
20 I always save out old.dated config files to remind me of what I had
21 set. A while back the organization of some of the apache related
22 config files changes. Look over them to see that you have
23 everything set the way it needs to be. (just a thought).
26 Good luck,
27 James