From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] FOSS history books
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 18:24:10
1 On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Claudio Roberto França Pereira
2 <spideybr@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > I've ordered Rebel Code: Linux And The Open Source Revolution, from
4 > Glyn Moody, but I just realized it's pretty old, from January 2001, 11
5 > years ago.
6 > Of course I'll love reading it, but I'd like to complete this "study"
7 > with the 2000 developments of FOSS. Linux 2.6, HAL life-cycle, GCC
8 > evolution, Ubuntu creation, Mozilla history, Google rising like a
9 > rocket. Anyone know a good recommendation in this subject?
10
11 It's possible someone still needs to write one.
14 :wq