From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: glibc 2.13 warning
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 00:19:53
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 02:05 on Thursday 10 February 2011, Neil
2 Bothwick did opine thusly:
5 > > Or maybe Alan, if he's done polishing his humility plugin :p
6 >
7 > What make you think he's got one... or even know what it is :)
8
9 Yeah, come to think of it, what is that thing anyway? Must be related to the
10 certificate I got at last year's end-of-year function.
11
12 After all the usual ones (employee of the quarter), and the unusual ones (most
13 gratuitous use of the word fuck in a work context - [my manager]) there was a
14 special presentation:
15
16 ====
17 PEDANTIC OVERLORD
18
19 For ruling Unix shell and Tacacs access with an adamantium fist.
20 No exceptions!
21 =====
22
23 Presented to: you guessed it