From: Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where to put advanced routing configuration?
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 13:53:30
1 On 10/13/2013 06:26 AM, shawn wilson wrote:
2 > On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com> wrote:
5 >> 1. The iptables-restore syntax is uglier and harder to read.
6 >
7 > I don't get this - the syntax is *chain and then :tables (with
8 > optional counters) instead of -N, and then a bunch of rules, and then
9 > a COMMIT command (the only thing you don't get on the command line.
10 > What am I missing or how is this uglier?
13 That's not the syntax, because there is no syntax, but let's forget that
14 point anyway because it's subjective.