From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] quick kmail question
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 11:41:25
1 On 06 March 2007, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 03:54:36 -0600, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
3 > > As an aside, it seems that kmail does /something/ to check to see if a
4 > > existing konq window is responding -- if I click URLs too quickly, some
5 > > will open in an existing window and others will open in a new window
6 > > (with multiple tabs in that window if "needed").
7 >
8 > I see the same behaviour with KNewsTicker.
9
10 Folks, have you filed bug reports upstream at KDE (*not* gentoo)?
11
12 Even if comes from them for KDE 3.5.x, there is a very good chance to get the
13 right behaviour into KDE 4 while its infrastructure is still under heavy
14 development. Don't miss the chance.
15
16 Uwe
19 A fast and easy generator of fractals for KDE:
20 http://www.SysEx.com.na/iwy-1.0.tar.bz2
21 Proof of concept of a TSP solver for KDE:
22 http://www.SysEx.com.na/epat-0.1.tar.bz2
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list