From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: heat codes
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 09:43:45
1 On Friday 27 February 2015 09:02:18 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 02:27:03 -0600, Dale wrote:
3 > > > Yes, I have two instances of it running permanently too. Though I
4 > > > think James is right too, in that it does still have the odd bug.
5 > >
6 > > I haven't had any trouble with mine. It just sits there and runs
7 > > until I logout. What is this bug it suffers from?
8 >
9 > Yay! We've finally found some software that works perfectly for Dale
10 > yet shows bugs for other people!
11 >
12 > You're slipping, Dale!
13
14 :)
15
16 Just a minor thing, Dale. Each curve plotted - of, say, traffic over
17 eth0 - is supposed to show a numerical value in the upper left corner,
18 but from time to time one of those will stop being shown. It then stays
19 that way until I remove my .gkrellm2 directory and set the program up
20 again.
21
22 Oh, and the Invisible theme stopped being invisible when KDE-4.0 was
23 first allowed to escape. I reported it at the time, but nothing's
24 happened as far as I can see.
25
26 Nothing major, as I said. I can live with it.
29 Rgds
30 Peter.