From: "ÿffffc1lvaro Castro" <alvcastro@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] gtk 1.2
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:18:15
1 Hello!! :-)
2
3 Thanks to all for the previous answers about my login
4 problems.
5
6 I have another problem :-) (as you can see I'm day
7 and night configuring my new gentoo system...)
8
9 The problem is GTK! I'm installing Pro/Engineer
10 (proprietary soft.) and it needs gtk 1.2
11 The thing is that I don't know how to get it in order
12 to be compatible with the 2.0 one...
13
14 I've downloaded the sources, but it doesn't compile
15 properly and, anyway, I think that's not the way of
16 doing things.
17
18 So, it asks me for gtk-1.2.so.0 (cannot found error
19 and so on)
20
21 What should I do?
22
23 I've allready tried making links for the libraries it
24 is asking me from newer versions.
27 THANKS AGAIN!
28
29 .alvaro.castro.