From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] problem with KOrganizer and Google calendar
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 22:38:07
1 I use KDE, and have configured KOrganizer to access my Google
2 Calendar. Unfortunately, I very often open KOrganizer, and my Google
3 events are simply not present, and that calendar is not even shown in
4 the list at the lower left. I have no other calendars configured, and
5 don't use a local calendar. If I do Settings/Configure KOrganizer, and
6 select the Calendars tab, I see the Google Groupware entry with my
7 email address. Selecting it and hitting the "Restart" button seems to
8 give it the appropriate blow to the head, and everything appears as
9 expected. I suppose I'll end up posting to one of the KDE forums, but
10 figured someone here might have a clue or hint about troubleshooting
11 this issue.
12
13 Thanks for any suggestions.
14