From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Missing digest for *** Tree looks messed up.
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 15:12:36
1 On Monday 10 August 2015 09:13:01 Dale wrote:
2
3 > I might add, sync is taking a LONG time again. Of course, my DSL is a
4 > bit slower than some folks. At least the bumpy road got smoothed out
5 > tho. It seems to be working again. Maybe next sync will be back to
6 > normal.
7
8 I do one sync a day, of my LAN server, and sync anything else to that. I don't
9 know how long it took today because I have it on a cron job at night. :-)
12 Rgds
13 Peter