From: Drew <drew.kay@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] freeradius eap tls issue
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:35:51
1 On 12/7/06, Yiannis Kontekakis <ykontekakis@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I am trying to set up a radius server (using eap tls) for my wpa capable
5 > access point.
6 > I am using net-dialup/freeradius-1.1.3-r1 with the following USE
7 > flags="frxp mysql pam ssl"
8 > I have read multiple howtos ( one of them is
9 > http://www.urbanwireless.co.nz/?page_id=22 ) but when I start freeradius
10 > in debugging mode I get the following error message:
11 > Failed to link to module 'rlm_eap': /usr/lib/libeap-1.1.3.so: undefined
12 > symbol: SSL_set_ex_data
13 >
14 > After some googling I found out that this problem relates with libtool.
15 > Does anyone has experience with this configuration/problem?
16
17 Did you recently upgrade SSL? I seem to remember somewhere that
18 anytime you update SSL, you need to recompile any apps that depend on
19 it. The reason being some things may change between versions and you
20 could have problems similar to what you described.
23 -Drew
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list