From: Steffen Loos <fenlo@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnome-terminal & GNU screen
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 10:04:53
1 Ward Poelmans schrieb:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I've got a problem running screen in a gnome-terminal: all the usual
5 > keystroks (for example: ^a c) don't work. When i press ctrl+a d, i
6 > just get a d on the terminal. Screen works perfectly when i start it
7 > in a xterm.
8 > I haven't got a clue where to search for the problem. Any ideas?
9 I would assume gnome-terminal is eating your ctrl-a ;-)
10
11 As workaround you can setup your own command-key in ~/.screenrc:
12
13 "escape ^Tt"
14
15 ... and ctrl-t will work as ctrl-a before.
18 Steffen