From: "Matthew R. Lee" <leemr@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: authorization faliure when sending email [SOLVED}
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:46:35
1 On Tuesday 06 September 2005 13:20, Mike Williams wrote:
2
3 > Was the greeting otherwise what you expected?
4 > If you tell us what server you're trying to access, and the output you see,
5 > perhaps someone else can check.
6
7 Sorry for the hiatus I had to go to Santiago for some meetings.
8 The problem is solved. My brother-in-law supplied me with another smtp server
9 which has worked. So clearly the problem lies with the BT server. I shall
10 contact them to find out what they've changed.
11 Thanks for the help
12 Matt
15 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
16 Dr. Matthew R. Lee.