From: Michael Schreckenbauer <grimlog@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] user mount authorization failed
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 12:40:49
1 Hi,
2
3 Am Freitag, 9. September 2011, 14:14:40 schrieb Space Cake:
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > After playing with remove gnome and kde I have only one problem. When I
7 > try to access my external driver by clicking on the icon in Thunar I'm
8 > getting message "unauthorized". What mystical file I have to edit to
9 > restore this functionality which was ok in my other environment than xfce?
10
11 you need to configure polkit for this to work.
12 Create a file /etc/polkit-1/localauthority/50-local.d/my-polkit-udisks.pkla
13 with content:
14
15 [udisks full access]
16 Identity=unix-group:wheel
17 Action=org.freedesktop.udisks.*
18 ResultActive=yes
19
20 Here users of group wheel are allowed to do all udisks related actions.
21 Change this to fit your needs.
22 Look into man pklocalauthority also, it has some details.
23
24 > Thank you
25 > Laszlo
26