From: econti <contiemilio@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: A huge list
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 14:42:10
1 Francesco Talamona ha scritto:
2 > On Saturday 27 September 2008, econti wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hi all,
5 >> running revdep-rebuild I see a very long list of broken linking (see
6 >> the attached gzipped file of the revdep-rebuild output).
7 >> At the end revdep-rebuild emerge orbit and libbonobo.
8 >> After that I ran revdep-rebuild again: same long list and same
9 >> packages to emerge.
10 >> That for three times (then I stopped).
11 >> What can I do to eliminate that long list and to avoid to emerge
12 >> every time orbit and libbonobo?
13 >>
14 >> Ragards
15 >> emilio
18 > It seems like you unmerged needed packages, for example imagemagick and
19 > x11-libs/gtk+.
20 >
21 Both imagemagick (6.4.0.6) and gtk+ (2.12.11) are installed.
22 > Please post the output of:
23 >
24 > emerge -uavD --newuse --with- bdeps y world
25 >
26 The output is: nothing!
27 > Ciao
28 > Francesco