From: German <gentgerman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Networkmanager emerged, system unstable
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 19:40:49
1 So yes, I did install networkmanager, however for some reason after emerging it, I got the problems:
2 Console cursor can not blink, keyboard input is unstable, sometimes cursor is stuck, sometimes it gets delays in ouput. Something broke my system. Does anyone have a clue what is going on? Also, while I am considering installing wicd ncurses, does anyone use CLI wifi tool "iw"? I can connect to network with cable attached, however there is no connection when I try to use wifi module. How networkmanager can be configured to use wi-fi? Thanks
5 German <gentgerman@×××××.com>