From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - which X terminal do you use?
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 20:19:46
1 On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 07:33:51PM +0100, Penguin Lover Neil Bothwick squawked:
2 > I am writing a comparative review of a number of X terminals, so I
3 > thought I'd draw on the collective wisdom of this list. which are your
4 > most/least favourite X terminals, and why?
5
6 rxvt (desktop) and aterm (laptop), more force of habit than anything else.
7
8 eye-candy-wise, aterm supports pseudo-transparency, which is nice (at
9 least until I get good composite support from X) and plays well with
10 my custom fvwm theme.
11
12 Can't really call them my most/least fav, nor give reasons.
13
14 W
18 The lack of market penetration of this concept is demonstrated
19 when Darth Vader says "the power of the FORCE" when he actually
20 meant "the power of the FIELD."
21 ~Prof. Kirk T. McDonald, DeathEM, P-town PHY 304
22 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 178 days, 12:07
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list