From: Alec Ten Harmsel <alec@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternative kernels
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 01:35:32
1 On 10/26/2014 07:41 PM, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
2 > Keep it up, my dear Volker. You are really good for a few laughs.
3
4 No. Neither of you should keep it up.
5
6 You made a small comment about systemd being so fast that rebooting
7 doesn't matter. I tried to downplay that by stating that my laptop is so
8 old it doesn't matter, trying to steer the discussion away from systemd.
9 Nonetheless, a systemd flame war was started anyways. I have not been on
10 this mailing list for long, and I'm far from a long-time user of Gentoo,
11 but both of you guys need to give it a rest. I'm extremely tired of it.
12
13 I'm one of the youngest users on this list; if anyone is flaming, it
14 should be me - the young still-in-college hotshot who thinks he knows
15 everything.
16
17 Alec