From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Should I give up gentoo ?
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:30:51
1 gentoo is vast. I've been at it for nearly two years
2 and I still only grok a tiny fraction of it. Get
3 ubuntu, breezy is the version I'm familiar with, and
4 do a generic install. Let it choose kernel config,
5 module config, fstab etc. Then you can compare and
6 contrast and your linux enlightenment will surely grow
7 :)
8
9 --- Allan Spagnol Comar <allan.comar@×××××.com> wrote:
10
11 > Hi list, I had ask for some help with instaling
12 > nvraid with dmraid on
13 > a gentoo system yesterday and no one could or wanted
14 > to help me. Is
15 > there any kind soul that can help me solve the
16 > problem, or should I
17 > change to a distribution that this work ..... I love
18 > gentoo and I am
19 > using it for 2 and a half years now, never had a
20 > problem that the list
21 > could no help. I was wondering if none of the wise
22 > guys expirience the
23 > same problem.
24 >
25 > Thanks, Allan
26 >
27 > --
28 > An application asked:
29 > "Requires Windows 9x, NT4 or better",
30 > so I´ve installed Linux
31 >
32 > --
33 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
39 Do You Yahoo!?
40 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
41 http://mail.yahoo.com
42 --
43 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list