From: Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] MythTV 0.20 ebuild
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:21:31
1 On Thursday 28 September 2006 00:09, Bryce Verdier wrote:
2 > I've had it up for a couple of days. Nothing seriously wrong yet.
3 > Although, watching live TV on my box is a little choppier now... for
4 > some reason. The "chmod +s mythfrontend" did help, but its still not
5 > fluid on the live tv playback (i have pvr-250).
8 LiveTV works ok here, not other real problems to report except for
9 an "occasional" lockout because the capture card is busy recording... problem
10 is, noone scheduled a recording session... Today it's ok... More on this one
11 later.
12
13 > Speaking of Mythtv, does anyone else have problems with mythbackend
14 > starting ONLY with the init scripts (if i call it manually it starts
15 > just fine)?
18 Mythbackend has NEVER started for me using the supplied init.d script. PERIOD
19
20 :')
21
22 Jerry