From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT - Database error; Need help setting up mythweb
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:40:10
1 I'm trying to set up Mythweb. I've followed the wiki, and I get the
2 Database Error page. I've haven't
3 changed /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/config/conf.php
4 or /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/.htaccess pretty much alone because
5 I don't understand the options there. When I put the recommended
6
7 <Directory /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb>
8 AllowOverride All
9 Options FollowSymLinks
10 </Directory>
11
12 as part of the default VirtualHost, restart Apache, and go to
13 http://localhost/mythweb/mythweb.php, I get the dialog box saying that
14 Seamonkey doesn't know what to do with the file and asks me what to do
15 with it. It only does this when I have the above Directory directive
16 active. Can anyone give me a clue what's going on?
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list