From: Robert Stockdale IV <bobstockdale@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Digest verification failed
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:08:45
1 On Feb 17, 2008 7:15 PM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 09:57:13 -0500, Kenneth Prugh wrote:
4 >
5 > > I also don't think straight without breakfast, so I'm sorry about the
6 > > last email.. it wasn't very professional of me :>
7 >
8 > How does that differ from the rest of us? :-)
9 >
10 > > On a side note: the reason I hate -user is it completely breaks claws
11 > > when it tries to thread it if there are unread
12 >
13 > I have no such problem here, but I have Claws set to show only unread
14 > messages.
17 > --
18 > Neil Bothwick
19 >
20 > "Bad dog! Leave that wire alone.....click.....###@*##....NO TERRIER
23 Thanks to everyone who helped. I realizes that a more recent version was
24 available and I'm emerging it now. When it is done I'll rerun glsa-check
25 again and let you know if it worked. I't has been some time since I ran a
26 Gentoo based system and I'm hoping I don't do something to break it. I hate
27 reinstalling as I usually loose files and time.
28 Bob