From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird ">"
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 18:23:19
1 Holly Bostick wrote:
2
3 >The situation happens very rarely to me, but it's 'obvious' enough
4 >(especially to programmers and scripters, who use escape characters all
5 >the time) that I'm sure there must be some workaround for it for
6 >Thunderbird (since this is Thunderbird-specific behaviour, which I have
7 >noticed in the past, as well as the fact that KMail, for example, does
8 >not do this); I just don't know what it is.
13 View->Message Source.
14
15 That will show you the un-adulterated original text of the message, but
16 it shows up in a second window. If you find something to display the
17 actual message text in the normal display window, let me know!!!
18
19 -Richard
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list