From: Ali Polatel <hawking@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Downloading Flash videos
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:18:35
1 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> yazmış:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I've been trying to download different flash embedded videos like:
5 >
6 > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4191382246884244677
7 >
8 > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjV0Gws-BVM
9 >
10 > etc.
11 >
12 > I have used VideoDownloader with Firefox and FLV Downloader (which didn't
13 > work) and Video Manager with Opera. It seems that the downloaded video is
14 > very jumpy (drops huge number of frames) when played back using xine/gxine.
15 > So I thought of using wget to achieve the same effect but without all these
16 > helpful GUIs, but cannot see what I should be downloading when I look at the
17 > HTML source of the YouTube web page.
18 >
19 > What would you advise on this?
20
21 How about net-misc/youtube-dl?
25 ali polatel (hawking)
26 Not all men who drink are poets. Some of us drink because we aren't poets.
27 --
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list