From: daid kahl <daidxor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Baffled by Perl dependancies
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 02:13:14
1 > I'm not 100% sure but I think eix-test-obsolete will find things like this.
2 >  It will also scan the /etc/portage/package.* files and a few other things
3 > as well.
4 >
5 > Be forewarned, the output can be pretty . . . . large.  lol  It mostly
6 > depends on how out of date things are.  Mine is usually huge.  Thanks
7 > goodness for Konsole and being able to scroll up.
10 You put no-limit on the scroll-back lines, right?
11
12 Sadly I switched away from KDE and so I'm using Terminal now and not
13 Konsole, and it doesn't seem to have the 'no-limit' scroll-back
14 option, so I think I just hit the 9 key a bunch and said ok.
15
16 Of course, I do like that Terminal has actual borderless mode, and
17 that if I go fullscreen I don't get a thin border drawn around the
18 screen. Yeah...I'm a whiner...but if I say full screen, I mean full
19 screen!!
20
21 ~daid