From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fruityloops on gnu/linux!
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 21:27:42
1 Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Hi!
6 >
7 > I just noticed that the 0.9.3 version of hydrogen available in portage contains a hidden piano roll
8 > editor, that turns hydrogen into a very fruityloops-like software :)
9
10 Cool. I'll try it ASAP. But, by the way: has anyone figured out a way to
11 run the real FL with Wine? I manage to have it starting, but there are
12 serious issues with sound output (it has a latency of *seconds* and it's
13 quite distorted...in practice, it's totally unusable).
14
15 Anyway if Hydrogen works at least basically, it would be most cool (I
16 just can't stand the trackers anymore)... people could begin to add
17 support for windows VST plugins, after :D.
18
19 m.
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list