From: Miles Malone <m.malone@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rescue cd for zfs 2.1 or thereabouts
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 09:51:56
1 What is it makes you think system rescue cd isnt compatible with
2 gentoo? it's built on arch these days, but it's still the go-to
3 rescue and install CD, and I cannot imagine it being an issue. I
4 suggest giving it a go and make sure it mounts your ZFS array without
5 issues, and go from there.
6
7 It's still the USB boot image I use for absolutely everything in gentoo
8