From: Andrey <4ndrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: How to set domainname
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:20:30
1 2006/8/18, Jarry <jarry@×××.net>:
2 > Hi,
3 > I've been following this thread for the whole day, but despite
4 > of reading many mails (unbelievable, how much mail-traffic can
5 > such a simple question generate!), I'm still missing simple
6 > yet exact answer (but maybe I have lost some emails).
7 > So could someone please summarise it?
8 >
9 > Supposing someone is using the last stable baselayout
10 > (right now it is 1.12.4-r6 for x86 & amd64):
11 >
12 > How and where to set up hostname?
13 >
14 > How and where to set up domainname?
15
16 How about /etc/hosts ?
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list