From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: GPT-UEFI-fstab questions
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:56:38
1 Am 21.11.2013 19:45, schrieb James:
2 > Stefan G. Weichinger <lists <at> xunil.at> writes:
3 >
4 >> just asking for discussion and experience ...
5 >
6 >> Stefan
7 >
8 > Hello Stefan,
9 >
10 > Maybe you should start a new thread specifically about your
11 > proboem and what you want to achieve.
12 >
13 > My efforts (currently) are more focused on pentoo that UEFI,
14 > as that part of my pentoo efforts is on hold until a figure
15 > out a few more things.
18 > I'll post as I can contribute to your new thread.
19
20 thanks for your suggestion.
21
22 Currently I am on the road and won't be back at that specific machine
23 for the next few days.
24
25 I will open a new thread as soon as I find the time to deal with this
26 topic again.
27
28 Greets, Stefan