From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] auvisio white star II
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 00:56:56
1 On 01/16/2014 02:13 PM, Silvio Siefke wrote:
2 > It run now, after i load other Firmware which linked in Ubuntu Forum.
3 > The Firmware from portage for dvb has some probs with download files.
4 > Should write as bug report or to package maintainer?
7 For a couple cards that I have to use firmware the actual firmware files
8 are not in the ebuild, you have to find them on the internet. You can
9 file a bug, not sure how they deal with firmware issues. First thing I
10 do is update the firmware, I generally never use the included one as it
11 never seems to work.
12
13 Dan