From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Slighty confused about net connections
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 06:21:35
1 Hi James,
2
3 ...got it running!
4
5 I really need two usb devices *usb0 and usb1), each
6 for one Arietta board.
7
8 I got NAT runnig for the Arietta before (need that for updateing
9 Gentoo 8)) with one board. I did the same on the other one and it works.
10
11 I assigned different MACs (and checked that) via /etc/conf.d/net
12 before. Two devices with the same MAC can cause some "weird results"
13 ;)
14
15 Thanks for the Link, James! :)
16 Will read that!