From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Blockchain tools
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 00:46:31
1 So, I've become interested about these new digital currencies. I'm at
2 the information gathering stage, particularly with finding related
3 tools, that have ebuilds.
4
5 miguelmota/cointop looks interesting:
6
7 https://cointop.sh/
8
9 eix -R cointop
10
11 app-misc/cointop [2]
12 Available versions: (~)1.4.4^s **9999*l^s
13 Homepage: https://github.com/miguelmota/cointop
16 * net-misc/cointop [1]
17 Available versions: (~)1.1.3^m {debug pie}
18 Homepage: https://github.com/miguelmota/cointop
20 cryptocurrencies
21
22 [1] "chaoslab" layman/chaoslab
23 [2] "nest" layman/nest
26 I tried the first, unofficial repo, since it had the latest version. I
27 added the unofficial repo [1]
28 it did not build::
29
30 Get
31 "https://proxy.golang.org/github.com/%21burnt%21sushi/toml/@v/v0.3.1.mod":
32 dial tcp: lookup proxy.golang.org on 1.0.0.1:53: dial udp 1.0.0.1:53:
33 connect: network is unreachable
34 * ERROR: app-misc/cointop-1.4.4::nest failed (compile phase):
37 Suggestions how to fix build (download) and similar graphical tools to
38 analyze and follow the "goodies" of the blockchain, are of keen
39 interests to me.
42 Personal, or professional analysis of whick blockchains (I call them
43 digital currencies) are also welcome, on this list or privately. On the
44 list is preferred, so others may add details.
45
46 If memory serves, Ethereum was a collective that included some gentoo
47 folks.....?
50 tia,
51 James