From: Alessandro del Gallo <delgallo@×××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] hald won't start
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:55:46
1 moving it to /tmp and restart hald,
2 becouse the error I got when launching
3 # hald --daemon=no --verbose=yes
4 is "Unhandled Rule (0)"
5 so deleting the rules (delete de rule, start hald, if it doesn't
6 works put the rule back , and move another) from etc/udev/rules.d
7 I debugged the problem, the bad rule was owned by gphoto2
8
9 sorry for my bad english
10