From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gconf - failed: not writable
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 14:09:14
1 On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:54 AM, Bruce Hill
2 <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 <SNIP>
4 > Sorry for replying to my own; must have deleted OP.
5 >
6 > This morning's world update only wanted to rebuild gconf because they made the
7 > gtk dep optional and dropped the doc USE:
8 >
9 > [ebuild R ] gnome-base/gconf-2.32.4:2 USE="gtk%* introspection -debug -ldap -policykit (-doc%)" 0 kB
10 >
11 > It was still listed the same by eshowkw in portage, after eix-sync; and it
12 > built with no problems here.
13 >
14 > Are you still having a problem with this?
17 It's fine here also. I expect the OP will be fine also.
18
19 Like I said yesterday, bugs happen. Wait a day. They get fixed.
20
21 This sandbox violation seems to show up maybe once a year? Don't know
22 why but it gets fixed fast.
23
24 Cheers,
25 Mark