From: Jigme Datse Yli-RAsku <jigme.datse@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Emerging media-sound/supercollider fails with"multilib-strict check failed!"
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 17:19:10
1 I'm not sure where best to address this, so for now I am starting here.
2 I'd like to have this addressed, and be able to emerge it without
3 disabling "multilib-strict" as it seems that this has been enabled
4 because these packages are going to end up hard failing before too long.
5
6 Is there a good way to end up reporting these kinds of things? I really
7 wish this (and other packages which might have this problem) fixed. If
8 this isn't the right place to put this, could someone tell me where, and
9 if I need other information?
10
11 Jigme Datse Yli-Rasku