From: David Blamire-Brown <david@××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is the gimmick to run tightvnc from windows to gentoo
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 21:04:06
1 I did this a while back and I got it working by tunnelling via SSH (using putty on windows).
2 But I can't remember the exact details off the top of my head. It may be worth googling that set-up. I seem to remember thinking it felt like a kludge and I can't quite remember why I ended up doing it, but I do remember that it worked.
3
4 BB
5
6 On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 20:19:45 -0500