From: Daniel Iliev <daniel.iliev@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CD/DVD burning tools?
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 21:50:10
1 > On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:01:59 +0200
2 > Joerg.Schilling@××××××××××××××××.de (Joerg Schilling) wrote:
5 > > What people with english mothertonge believe is a courtesy, is
6 > > usually seen as a underlying attack by Germans. Try to just be
7 > > direct and there will be less missunderstanding.
11 I'll be as direct as possible. Please, do the same.
14 I've read your site but I could not find the info I'm looking for.
15 Please, quote the following two lines and provide the relevant text
16 under each of them.
17
18 ====================
19
20 Line 1: Why do you think there is no problem to mix GPL with CDDL?
21
23
24 Line 2: Full quotation of the lawyers' conclusion
25
32 Best regards,
33 Daniel
34 --